Some Updates

Some of the recent stuff.

  • I recently had a paper on the Local Aspects of Topological Quantization and Wu-Yang Monopoles available at https://arxiv.org/abs/2406.18799.
  • I recently talked at a seminar about the relevance of mathematics in theoretical physics. The primary concern was to notify the wonders of parallel between stuff from both ends. The slides are available at this URL.
    I wish to formalize these into (more proper) notes sometime later in the near future.
  • I wrote a short note on Fourier Analysis of (finite) Groups which is available at this URL.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the post. Print it.

2 Responses to Some Updates

  1. Allow me to plagiarize this ``what I did recently" post idea. Btw did you read Lenny's paper last week on DSSYK?

  2. Sure, Vaibhav! You are welcome to do it.

    No, I have not read his recent papers with A. Rahman.

Leave a Reply